This 3 days trip from the coastal city of Mombasa takes you to Ngutuni and Saltlick Game Sanctuaries. This tour offers you a chance to view wildlife from the lodge varanda, experience the unique physical features and wildlife. The two lodges were selected due to it’s strategic locations and superb structure. The trip ends with a short city tour of Mombasa and a farewell swahili themed lunch before you are dropped off at your beach hotel.
Pick up from South Coast at 0600 Hrs / North Coast at 0700 Hrs.
Day 1. Mombasa | Ngutuni
Depart for Ngutuni Game Sanctuary. Mid-morning game drive. Check-in and Lunch is served. Afternoon game drive
Dinner and Overnight: Ngutuni Lodge. L,D,B
Day 2. Ngutuni | Saltlick
At day break, we begin an early morning game drive, the best time to see the predators. Return to the Lodge for a hot breakfast. Later, check-out and depart for Taita Hills game Sanctuary. Mid-morning game drive. Lunch at Taita Hills Lodge and check-in at the base hotel. Depart for the Saltlick Lodge for a short siesta or view the wild animals from your verandah, before your begin an Afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Saltlick Safari Lodge L,D,B
Day 3. Saltlick | Mombasa
Early morning game drive at Saltlick. Return for breakfast. Later, depart for Mombasa. After a short city tour, a swahili themed lunch awaits your at Prideinn Mombasa hotel before you are transferred to your beach hotel.
End of programme.
- Accommodation and Full board Meals at Ngutuni and Saltlick Lodges
- Park entry fees to all parks and reserves indicated
- Game drives as specified in the program.
- Transportation in a Safari 4 x 4 JEEP with a pop up roof for game viewing.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari driver guide.
- Window seat is guaranteed.
- 1.5 Litres of mineral water per person per day while on safari.
- A short city tour of Mombasa and a farewell Lunch in a swahili Lunch is served.
- Price is inclusive of all government taxes.
- Flying doctor air ambulance Evacuation insurance incase of a medical emergency
- Telephone bills, drinks bill, laundry.
- Tips and gratuities.
- All items of personal nature.