This tour takes you to Masai mara for 3 night and 4 days by flight. You are booked at Aruba Mara camp on full board meal plan. The Germany Lady owner and her staff are always at hand to assist with guest needs. The Aruba Mara Camp is directly located on the Talek river. When not on game drive, guest can stand at the view-point or from their private Veranda, look across the Talek river where they can watch birds, warthogs, Impalas, Thomson Gazelle, Waterbucks, Giraffes, Mongoose, Elephants and a resident hippo ( called Oscar ) and the resident crocodile ( called Isolde ) apart from many monkeys and baboons.
The Masai Mara is the most popular game reserve in Kenya. It is an extension of the Serengeti plains in Tanzania, and offers the best game viewing in Kenya. On these wide open rolling grasslands you can often see an incredible variety of different animals. Every year millions of wildebeest migrate northwards from Serengeti to the green grass of the Masai Mara.
Day 1. WILSON / Masai Mara
- : Hrs ( approx. ) you are picked from a Nairobi hotel and transferred to Wilson Airport.
- You are checked-in and handed over to Mombasa Air Safari
- Flight Departs Wilson at: : Hrs and Arrives Mara Olkiombo at: : Hrs.
- At about h, clients arrive at Olkiombo airstrip and are met by camp driver. A game-drive en-route to the camp begins. Check-in and Lunch is served.
- Afternoon game drive – .
- Dinner and Overnight at ARUBA SAFARI CAMP on FULL BOAB
- Day . FULL DAY GAME DRIVE MASAI MARA
- – breakfast is served
- At embark on a full day game drive with picnic Lunch
- At about h return to the camp.
- Dinner and Overnight at ARUBA SAFARI CAMP LUXURY TENT on FULL BOARD
Day 3. Masai Mara Standard Game Drive
- 0620 – 06:30 Coffee/Tea with biscuits is served.
- 06:30 – 09:30 Early Morning Game drive and return to the lodge for Breakfast
- Bush walk for 1 or 2 hours. An Optional visit to the Maasai Village ( $10 per person payable to the camp direct ) can be arranged during the Busch walk.
- At 15:30 Hrs begin afternoon game drive till 18:30 Hrs.
- Dinner and Overnight at ARUBA SAFARI CAMP on FULL BOARD
- Day 4. MARA / WILSON / ZANZIBAR
- At 06:00 Hrs – 06:45 Hrs – Breakfast at the camp and check-out
- 07:00 – 1000 Hrs – Depart with Morning game drive to arrive at Olkiombo airstrip by 10 am.
- You are checked-in and handed over to Mombasa Air Safari.
- Flight Departs Mara Olkiombo at: 11:15 Hrs and Arrives Wilson at: 12:15 Hrs.
- Met by your driver and transferred to your Nairobi Hotel.
1) Our package for above arrangements includes:
- Return airport transfers to/from Wilson.
- Return airstrip transfers to/from Olkiombo in Masai Mara
- Game drives in a 4×4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof for game viewing
- Game drives as specified above.
- Government taxes,
- Departure tax included in air ticket.
- Accommodation on full board basis or Luxury tent with 3 beds.
- Services of professional safari driver-guide
- Park entrance fees for clients
- Flying doctors evacuation cover
2) Our Package DOES NOT include:
- Personal insurance cover
- Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities, tips, cigarettes, laundry
- Any item of personal nature
- Any other item NOT mentioned above
- Any deviation from above itinerary